Friday, February 18, 2011

Days left on the ticker...

According to the reliable iPhone application, we have five days left in our countdown. 

FIVE!

I'm a house... and I have an open letter to send to my unborn child:







Dear Miss Lucy,

GET OUT!

Love, Mommy
.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you were to sooth the baby and let the baby know that it is a safe and loving place outside the womb ....

tp_gal said...

It is a safe place outside... I'll stop sending her mail like this if she GETS OUT OF MY BELLY.

Keri said...

Hey Terri, Tomorrow we are celebrating Kellen's 6th b-day (which is somewhat surreal for me - how did it happen so fast?) But anyway...here's hoping Lucy is also a February kid (because they're cool). Glad to see you so happy - would love to meet your family someday. :)

Keri (and Seth too)

Post a Comment