The circle of knowledge about the baby is pretty wide. Most family members have been notified of our exciting news and many friends are in the know.
Last night I told the book group ladies and they were excited and some were surprised. Funny how in that group my drinking water instead of wine went unnoticed, but in every other place it has been THE giveaway.
I haven't spilled the beans on the other blog, but I think the time is drawing near. Once we meet with the genetic councelor people on the 16th I'll have a better sense of when super wide distribution i.e. blog, facebook, work... will feel ok.
On a different note, just to make me feel old, the son of our hostess at last night book group lost a tooth while we discussed our book. I'm sure that was his motivation because after all, EVERYTHING is about me.
There will be a one week break here as we head to the river to go camping. Wish us cool sleeping conditions and few mosquitoes.
Tomorrow we work, and then we pack. Saturday we leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment