Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 29: Small Cabbage

yes, it's a creepy picture which is why I chose it.  This vegetable/baby association is getting old, but I'll stick with it until we have a picture to post that is of the real Lucy.

What can I tell you about this week?  Well, I feel good but sleeping is hit or miss. That isn't new, but this week it feels like more miss than hit.  Although, Saturday I slept in until 8am which felt like a miracle. 

I did do a lot on Friday and went to bed super exhausted but no matter 8 hours of sleep is 8 hours!  I did have the usual middle of the night "breaks" but to skip those means putting the mattress cover (that guarantees no leaks on to the actual mattress) to a test that as an adult I hope I never have to experience. 

Taking a nightly Pepcid has done wonders for the heartburn. Thank you medical professionals for saying it is an ok drug to take.  I thought I would choke if I had to get up at night to chew another tums.

The rash on my arms is gone. I'm still using the lotion and will continue to do so.  Itchy momma is not a happy momma.

 Here's what I'm looking like today.  I hope you focus on the bump and not what my bangs are doing.  I should have swept them down over my massive forehead, but I've already put the camera away so you simply have to deal with by big head.   Trust me, I'll be keeping bangs.

Speaking of my hair - do I love the effects of pregnancy on my locks.  My hair has never looked so full and happy.  It is all hormones and I've read (and believe) that it will fall out again after Lucy arrives, but for now, it's so pretty.

We're headed to a holiday party on Saturday and I'll make someone take our picture because we'll be all dressed up and my hair won't be in the ponytail that it's in today. 

I guess that's it.  I'm off to San Jose wednesday so wish me luck for a comfortable flight.  It's only an hour and a half so I'm thinking I'll be fine, but we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment