Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A quick note

OB appointment yesterday.  It was quick and there's no new information.  I'll be doing a "Strep B" test at 34 weeks but the nurse thought it was this week so I got to disrobe for nothing.  Oh well...  The most exciting thing about the OB appointments is getting to hear Lucy's heartbeat.  It's strong and fast - healthy little girl! 

My weight gain is good  - so far 12 pounds total.  You know I worry that it's too much and then I worry that I'm starving poor Lucy.  The doc is happy, I'm happy. 

Sleeping is really becoming an issue.  I find that my back hurts when I sleep on my side and my back hurts when I sleep on my back.  It's a no win situation.  I'm up every few hours to pee, which allows me to move into a new position, so that's good.

Did I post this picture of Lucy's room?  Hurray for the fish-eye lens.  It's a little distorted but you get the idea.  It's cute without being barfy sweet.  (In my opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment