
All I know is that the babies room is really coming together. Our haul from Pottery Barn Kids arrived and it looks marvelous in there. I"m so pleased with the paint that I'm strongly considering painting the guest bathroom a happy yellow. We're about to spend a lot of time in that bathroom and if I can't make it bigger at least I can brighten it up. We'll see if my desire sticks around. Painting is easy, it's the taping off the trim, windows, mirrors, loo that will tap my energy resources. Oh, and cleaning the tools after use. I wish I didn't have the need to keep my $13-20 paint brushes in good shape, but I do.
Lucy is, and will be until she's free, kicking up a storm. Jason has been able to feel some of the bumping, but our little princess is kind of a snot and will kick about 2.5 seconds after Dad takes his hand off my belly.
We're touring our second local day care tonight. The first came recommended from a local mom who said her daughter LOVED it there. That's high praise if you ask me. The one tonight is a little bit more upscale, but the prices are very similar. I foolishly added up the cost of day care over the next 5 years and realized what else we could buy with that money. It is not an exercise I recommend. Of course, you can't put a price on the safety and happiness of your child, but you can if you have a dollar figure to work with.

No comments:
Post a Comment