This weekly fruit/veggie update is really starting to confuse me. The last time I checked a banana was a long and skinny fruit. A mango, unless I’m mistaken is a large squatty item. In what world is a banana larger than a mango?
I guess it is pointless to argue the point with an iPhone application. But still.
So here we are at week 21, which if my math is correct is the 5th month of this baby incubating process.
I don’t have much to report. We did order our stroller which I’m super excited about. It is chocolate and pink, so if the ultrasound fellow was wrong our little dude will be sad about that.
While visiting the in-laws this weekend we took them to Babies R Us and gave them the twelve minute tour of our pack n’ play and other items we’ve either registered for or have already acquired.
I’m at a conference this week, and had drinks with the gang at the bar last night. They downed six bottles of wine while I nursed my super exciting diet coke. I did last until midnight, which isn’t saying much considering the time zone here is three hours earlier than my biological clock. Staying up “late” is easy, it is the getting out of bed that is a darned challenge.
So far, the Lucy movement is light and sporadic. I know that she’s doing her thing because I do get a flutter from time to time and I know that more is coming my way. Honestly, I can’t wait until Jason can feel it too. I feel badly when I’m aware of it and his hand reaches out to lay on my tummy and he waits patiently. I can’t control it, but I wish I could make it so, just for him.
We’re three days away from a new fruit… let’s hope the vegetation catches up with my expectations.

No comments:
Post a Comment