Holy macaroni! Little miss Lucy is making herself known these days. The tiny flutter has become full blown interior movement.
I'm eager for Jason to be able to feel it. The frustrating thing is that she only does it on her own schedule. I get a kick and then nothing. It's hard to share the kick of moments past.
She also tends to be more active at my bed time. I hope it is not a sign that she's going to be up and fussy at 11pm every night. Maybe I just notice it more then because I'm quiet. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that...
Also, to make room for herself she has decided to sit on my bladder. In the 1st trimester I was running to the loo every 10 minutes to make lots and lots of water. Now I run because it feels like I have to go and when I get there it is a trickle. Grrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment