Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 24: ear of corn

Correction - we were a banana weeks ago. Now we're a 'large ear of corn' at 1.5 pounds and 8.5 inches long (according to the tracker.) In real life we are much longer than that and the weight is unknown to me.

The doctor said she had long legs (I told you that already) and that my belly is on track for size. I'm getting comments that I'm really starting to pooch out and that it doesn't look like I've been hanging out at Krispy Kreme. I'm guessing by those, not intended to be mean, comments that for a while there it was hit or miss as to if it was a baby or a birthday cake in my belly. No harm, no foul - it's all baby.

We toured the other day care yesterday and I really liked it.  It is only $30 a month more than the other and in a pinch or on a nice day it is in walking distance from our house, so we put ourselves on the waiting list.  I'm a plan ahead girl, but it seems strange to do that for April when we haven't even figured out where we're having Thanksgiving yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment