These vegetable selections are making me drool. Spaghetti Squash with a meaty sauce is yummy. I suppose it could be disturbing to equate your baby to a food and then immediately want to eat the food. (maybe I need lunch)
Lucy did well on the flight home last night. I was thankfully not as gassy as I have been in previous flights. In spite of my tiredness I was comfortable when I tucked into bed.
Traveling with the baby pillow is funny because it is a massive bulky item, but having it has become essential.
Our stroller selection has been made and ordered. We received notice that it is in and we may be able to pick it up tonight. After work we're zipping over to the crib store to order our crib/toddler bed for Lucy. If the sale is good the bedding may be purchased as well.
I'm itching to pick up the paint and get that room moving. I do want it mostly done before the holidays. Because I want to have a place for all the Lucy stuff that has been coming our way. That room has been a catch all except for the moments before we're expecting guests so I want us (me) to get use to putting the random crap that has no natural home, somewhere else.
Lucy may have to share her closet with the aero bed until we can emotionally part with it, but she shouldn't have to live with my table cloths and napkins. She just kicked me as if to say "Damn straight Mom!"
Can I just share that I'm so having fun with this pregnancy? I love the bump, I love the kicks and even the horrendous gas. Well, I don't love that, but I don't mind it. Jason may have his own opinion on that front. I'm lucky in that I feel great and I'm having fun.
I haven't forgotten about the spaghetti squash. I must run to the kitchen and somehow satisfy that desire.

1 comment:
UPDATE: Friday Jason suggested the Spaghetti Factory for dinner. He's a smart smart man.
Post a Comment