Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crusing Right Along

The books clearly state... "EVERY PREGNANCY IS DIFFERENT" but wow, how lucky am I that I have (so far) skirted the morning sickness issue for almost 9 weeks.

Other than being pooped, I feel great. Even my sore boobies are starting to bounce back (excuse the pun.)

We went to our friends cabin this weekend and I pulled out the cute bathing suit that I bought earlier in the spring and WOW did it fit very tightly in the top region. I for sure wasn't going to fall out.

I'm nowhere near needing maternity clothes yet, but I had to go out and get a maternity swimsuit top yesterday. We're heading to someplace warm with a pool in the near future and I need to be able to breathe while I enjoy the water.

We also have a camping trip coming up and will be spending an extended period of time on the river so I justified the acquisition of a second top. Way late in the summer we're headed to Las Vegas and I should be about 4 months along then, so not only will I be pooching in the top area my tummy should be starting to show itself.

I'm tempted to buy some 'off season' clothes now so that I'm getting my winter gear at bargain basement prices. I don't want to get all my clothes from Target, but I'm finding that the online stores have basically the same offerings. How sad that all the pregnant ladies look alike.

My other "issue" is food. I am HUNGRY. I am trying to keep up with the protein requirements and avoid the white breads and rice like I was told. I should be doing that anyway but I find that I'm eating all the time.

Speaking of, my yogurt from 8 this morning has worn off and I must go forage.

No comments:

Post a Comment